Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Live Life Liam

Top 5 Things You Should Be Grateful For (the Power Of Gratitude)

5 posts in this topic

@Live Life Liam Yo what's up. 
Cool idea this gratitude. Won't work tho.
Even the way you phrase it. "You SHOULD be grateful."
Gratitude is a beautiful beautiful thing, but unless it comes naturally to you it cannot be forced. Gratitude, as a practice, can have some benefits, but rather short term. From What I have found is that gratitude comes naturally when you reach a higher state of consciousness. It cannot be forced.
You just can't walk up to a bum on a street who is losing himself in vodka and go like "yo man! Gratitude, wink wink, you're not gonna live forever."

It can feel nice, when you sink yourself into a mood of gratitude and name out all the things you are grateful for. Definitely. For a couple of hours. Aaand then you back to your old negativity. Exercising gratitude can give you a good taste what it could be like when you do a lot of inner work, but in the end, within of itself it will be just a quickfix.
Peace <3.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

48 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

@Live Life Liam Yo what's up. 
Cool idea this gratitude. Won't work tho.
Even the way you phrase it. "You SHOULD be grateful."
Gratitude is a beautiful beautiful thing, but unless it comes naturally to you it cannot be forced. Gratitude, as a practice, can have some benefits, but rather short term. From What I have found is that gratitude comes naturally when you reach a higher state of consciousness. It cannot be forced.
You just can't walk up to a bum on a street who is losing himself in vodka and go like "yo man! Gratitude, wink wink, you're not gonna live forever."

It can feel nice, when you sink yourself into a mood of gratitude and name out all the things you are grateful for. Definitely. For a couple of hours. Aaand then you back to your old negativity. Exercising gratitude can give you a good taste what it could be like when you do a lot of inner work, but in the end, within of itself it will be just a quickfix.
Peace <3.

Thanks for the comment. I completely get that and I think maybe my message didn't come across properly in this video. I was just trying to give people a taste of what they should be grateful for as they grow further and further into the nature of existence but maybe I'll redo a video like this to make it more clear what I meant. 

You can only truly be grateful when you are letting go of beliefs, ideas and our sense of separation that holds us back from seeing it.

Edited by Live Life Liam

@Live Life Liam I don't think tho it was neccessary to take down the video. Haha, The thing is, most people on their self-actualizing journey will be fucking around with gratitude anyway, so might as well keep it there. :)
Even Leo has a gratitude video. It brings more people to your channel! :) I sense a grain of perfectionism, or am I wrong?

Edited by Martin123

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

33 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

@Live Life Liam I don't think tho it was neccessary to take down the video. Haha, The thing is, most people on their self-actualizing journey will be fucking around with gratitude anyway, so might as well keep it there. :)
Even Leo has a gratitude video. It brings more people to your channel! :) I sense a grain of perfectionism, or am I wrong?

I'm reuploading  :). I think that's something I'm working on.

Edited by Live Life Liam