Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StudentOfLeove

Jaguaralen - Life Is A Dream (prod. Jaguaralen)

1 post in this topic

Hey there:D so here is my second song guys, hope you like it.♡ and again did it all by myself.?

https://youtu.be/CzL54yoS88c

Here is the english translation:

Mon Chérie, it was all a dream,
eternity, even death has to flee.
All a dream, an Illusion.
I woke up in a dimension
from space and time of the dream of the one, (I) write thousand lines till you also understand: your life is more than a breeze of being, you are the eternal ocean and not just a drop locked in a cage.
Notice out of the darkness rise white ravens,
Our wounds heal and scars remain.
This pain makes a human strong,
follow your heart till the last day.
Some times life feels like a nightmare
but then you wake up out of this ocean of ice.
Good or bad dream it doesn't change anything cause
We are the summer and the winter, the sun, thunder and storm, gods colorful fingers. You are that what is forever, remember that child of light. Imagine you are one with the galaxy in you is the holy paradise.
From the cycle of time to the happy river of being. Welcome in this temporal phantasy!

Simply in love with this time-phantasy
Life Is A Dream
End of deception, beginn of enlightenment 
Life Is A Dream
(×2)

Everybody a child who sinks into tears if a blessing accurs, a life for the light. No enemys in sight of my hunter-instinct if my ego goes out in the metaphysic.
No shizophrenia, no Cocaine-Rap,
All philosophy like socrates.
I remain the jaguar in the monkey stall 
and (I) show my face in this masked ball.
But the majority will never understand me
cause I go a little into the depth, (I) talk like nietzsche, (I) dont beginn a war and plead afterwards for freedom, (I) tell a litte philosophy on the beat
Cause Im the painter of my movie, (I) bring colors to the picture and paint what I want. The guy who gives insights to everybody who knows those tracks. (legendary rap-presence) our heart burns in the miracle of existence cause
We are the summer and the winter, the sun, thunder and storm, gods colorful fingers. You are that what is forever, remember that child of light. Imagine you are one with the galaxy in you is the holy paradise.
From the cycle of time to the happy river of being. Welcome in this temporal phantasy

Simply in love with this time-phantasy
Life Is A Dream
End of deception, beginn of enlightenment 
Life Is A Dream
(×3)

?❤