ButlerMr Gleeson

Solo Life Direction

22 posts in this topic

When you let the emotions take control, you can't think or act productively, and you also can't fully enjoy life. For me, the solution was to analyze the feelings of loneliness and lack of human connection that I was experiencing lately.

As a rational introvert, I knew that superficial relationships will not make me fulfilled. I also knew that desperately wanting and seeking company was a bad idea. It makes you dependent on whether someone's around you, which is not a great way to live.  

I realized that the best way to cope with loneliness is to figure out your life purpose and passion, then pursue it with all your might, and meet people who share your vision, values and passion along the way. The people you respect and want to be around. Someone you're looking up to. 

The final revelation came a couple days ago. I was alone in bed, thinking about Leo's last two videos. And then it struck me:

Fuck it, I thought. If I have no one, this is awesome. Nothing is holding me anywhere. I am free and I am in control. And if I can't have the relationships I want to being who I am right now, I will not tolerate mediocrity. I can work on myself and on my success, and as I create the things I want to create, generate value and share it with the world, I will inevitably find great people. 

You just need to see the bigger picture and concentrate on the right things.   

very true Ben! You have an incredible mindset to think that! The thing that all successful people possess is that ability to not settle for mediocre right? and never loose hope that there is something bigger out there for you because it is a beautiful life! and most of us do not realize how beautiful and surreally powerful things in this life can be because we can be so busy distracting ourselves in the same patterns, routines and ways of thinking within the box of society, it sucks!

You're great in thinking that! oh man I believe in you Ben!, do not feel alone. Introspect and think about what you want vividly on a sheet of paper and put it on the wall to see every morning and really go towards that. Maybe it's a new flat in a new town to break free from the past, maybe bigger body haha, maybe it is starting a Darn youtube channel which I recently did myself and now have 4 videos in 3 days..it an happen!

Special shout out to Mia a life coach that commented further up this page she is inspiring and incredibly motivating, so if you want not just a life coach but you would love a friend that will give you a 2nd view perspective on you're life in a beautiful way, contact Mia above :))

Hey Ben though, you're totally right..DO NOT I TELL YOU, settle for mediocrity, I see you as a leader of something great one day just by this post and you'll look back on it and feel, why did I ever doubt Ben for a second.....