Proserpina

Proserpina's Journal

851 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, gettoefl said:

i apologize to you, i was looking in the mirror at myself it was nothing to do with you at all

Thank you. I apologize too. 

???????

Education is the kindling of a flame, not the filling of a vessel.

Socrates

According to Vedanta, there are only two symptoms of enlightenment, just two indications that a transformation is taking place within you toward a higher consciousness. The first symptom is that you stop worrying. Things don't bother you anymore. You become light-hearted and full of joy. The second symptom is that you encounter more and more meaningful coincidences in your life, more and more synchronicities. And this accelerates to the point where you actually experience the miraculous. (quoted by Carol Lynn Pearson in Consider the Butterfly)

Deepak Chopra

In his face there came to be a brooding peace that is seen most often in the faces of the very sorrowful or the very wise. But still he wandered through the streets of the town, always silent and alone.

Carson McCullers

???????

Even if things don't unfold the way you expected, don't be disheartened or give up. One who continues to advance will win in the end.

Daisaku Ikeda

We are not going in circles, we are going upwards. The path is a spiral; we have already climbed many steps.

Hermann Hesse

It turned out this man worked for the Dalai Lama. And she said gently-that they believe when a lot of things start going wrong all at once, it is to protect something big and lovely that is trying to get itself born-and that this something needs for you to be distracted so that it can be born as perfectly as possible.

Anne Lamott

???????

Demonic Attack

There are times of the month where I come under psychic and demonic attack. It can be either 'real' or 'imagined' or somewhere in between. I tend to try to see it in a positive light as simply a symptom of my awakening.  

Edited by Proserpina

???????

More on psychic attacks

Mystical experiences/ channeling amplify all and any spiritual interaction.  

I've mostly blamed myself for the psychic attacks in the past but I'm done with that at this stage.  It's a combination of things.

I used to self harm while under attack. I thought there was something seriously wrong with me. 

I have a hormone imbalance and physical illness.  It has an impact on the spiritual realm and what manifests. It's cyclical and not really in my control.  

I have yet to know how to deal with it. I try not to take it personal or assume it to be a 'reality'. But sometimes it gets the better of me. 

???????

It wears you down to the bone until you go 'insane' (sane) and then everything amplifies. And then you take an antipsychotic to calm it all down which slows the psychic attacks but leaves you in no state of channeling.  

Edited by Proserpina

???????

Siddhis and Manifestation

Its possible to manifest things into reality.  It might look a lot like schizophrenia or psychosis though.  If you happen to snap out of it (which is very likely) it will appear to be all made up and that you were deluded. 

I've manifested entire buildings and neighborhoods. It was very much like cut out figures. I was at the blueprint level of reality. 

You'll also be hit all at once with all your negative beliefs and fears. As well as psychic attacks.  Everything will surface. Very difficult to sustain the 'new' reality while in a state of terror. You'll snap yourself out of it. 

???????

Tips on how to manifest ime

Be in a totally healed space to where boredom and contentment can blossom within you.  Allow your mind to run wild with possibilities, no limitations.  Be playful and feel safe and secure.  

Alternatively,  if you have trauma, then use suffering to your advantage.  Become insane. Yet again entering that headspace of running wild with possibilities with no limitations.  

Focus your mind around possibilities involving Love, the highest good,  Goodness, love of truth, the will of the divine etc. 

Feel a mounting positive expectation and belief. 

Be fully free. Not held back by others beliefs or by logic. Anything goes. I had false beliefs while I was manifesting,  but I didn't let that stop me. I didn't bother getting caught up in it or analyzing it all too deeply. Just completely free.

Edited by Proserpina

???????

Using positive delusion to manifest

At the heart of positive delusion is positive delusions of grandeur. Use self love techniques to create a sense of grandiosity.

Spontaneous channeling will create a sense of positive grandeur as well. Relying on technique alone will not suffice. Spontaneous channeling occurs in a healed space,  where boredom,  playfulness and sense of safety can blossom. 

You will recieve visions,  premonitions and other positive delusions as a result of sustained positive delusions of grandeur. 

Take advantage of so called delusion to manifest.  It's only delusional in the eyes of the closed minded.  Reality is shifting and your true identity is magnificent. 

???????

Self love the ultimate 'cheat'

Self love is a cheat in terms of value.  Your light is brilliant and it can help someone think in less shallow,  more long term ways. 

???????

Self love

Self love and an enlightened state can almost be thought of as one and the same. They feel exactly alike. When you love yourself you are doing the work. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

My state of consciousness and others

To varying degrees: 

People become 'wanting' when I am in an enlightened state  Almost like a deep craving. It interacts with my other qualities such as femininity, vulnerability. They're very helpful and protective. They make up for my weaknesses rather than criticizing them. They think in the long term,  and want to assist in my development. 

They can also be threatening and controlling. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

The dark side to my enlightened states

People can also be very controlling and threatening and want to be as close to you as possible.  I've experienced being spiritually sacrificed, akin to wicker man, where the beings wanted me to be reborn so that 'spring' could arrive (My new vessel) ). Not fun.  Wanting to be as 'close' to you as possible can involve some messed up stuff (canabalism, rape).

???????

Am I enlightened? 

Yes and no.  

I enter enlightened states of consciousness.  My usual state of consciousness might be thought of as enlightened if you define enlightenment as having a deep love of truth.

???????

Love of truth

Love of truth is also when you can just bask in reality itself,  and you might not even be sure why you're basking.  You don't require a what or why.  

Edited by Proserpina

???????

What 'enlightenment' is really like

'Enlightenment' or whatever is not like a lot of people think it's like.  Most of it is painted by those who lack the ability to bask for the sake of basking. They need a why or a what.  They need to understand and have a 'realization'. All of that is fine,  but for many who have some degree of enlightenment they are simple minded. They don't get attention,  they work behind the scenes.  In peak lifetimes they may recieve some intellectual understanding but simple minded lifetimes have taught them that it is a bonus not the main event. 

???????

Utilizing love of truth to boost level of consciousness

With 'love of truth' you can boost up your level of consciousness to super human levels.  Bask in your body/ find a way to bask in your body.  You, the vessel, is God. Recognize it and call it out for what it is and your level of consciousness will skyrocket, if only for a moment.  For an extended duration,  love yourself until you feel completely free and limitless, then your love of truth will spontaneously bask for a long length of time. 

???????

In terms of how to get love of truth: 

Service

Humility

Reverence

Practice (practicing appreciation)

???????

Abraham Hicks: 

Physically focused beings were not made to understand and grasp the non physical.  

We came here to Appreciate. 

???????

Higher Dimensions and Planes

Seeing higher dimensions and planes is interlaced with higher consciousness.  Its like reality is filling in the blanks.  You meet higher beings to explain certain phenomena occurring in the relative as a result of higher consciousness. There are limits to what the relative can offer before it starts to introduce higher dimensions and planes. 

???????