Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bob84

Path To Pointless

8 posts in this topic

I am writing this down for future use and incase its helpfull.

Today i looked at people and objects as a reflection of myself. I didnt realy see anything i can put in words apart from the stuff i project on it. 

And i went to ikea to buy a potato pealer for my mother in law.

Everything we see, hear, feel or smell is an ilusion. As for when we turn off all filters we are left with nothing that our mind is capable of describing. 

Hi Bob,

If it wouldn't burden you, would you be able to put a few sentences on how had you studied and practiced to get to first awakening experience please, maybe some advice )=?

Edited by Alex K

It started with the need for understanding and suffering. Because of that i started watching Leos videos. The more you learn, the more you realize how screwed up you actualy are. The more mindfull you become the more you see yourself doing stuff that logicaly stop making sense.

Omg im so worryed about that and that and that. Logicaly you can understand that that is nothing more then mental mastrubation and that you should stop doing it. But for some reason you just dont.

If you could just gain this magical ability called enlightenment all problems would be solved. Lets try meditation etc...

I had moments in where for a short period there was no self (if you can call it that). And it was like heroin. I wanted it again and again but they didnt come back.

Then after watching Rali's videos it hit me. Im just doing more mental mastrubation. And the only thing i can do is simply nothing and just open my eyes and see what has been there all along. 

When you let go off everything. And i mean everything. Including the quest for enlightenment. And you calm the mind to a point where its "voice" becomes "optional" you start seeing things without any labels.

My advice would be to keep dismanteling the ego. And to calm the mind.

Calming the mind you could say requires practes. As for the last 20 30 40 years (or what every your age) has been screaming like a monkey on steriods. Same applys for beliefs.

Edited by Bob84

Yesterday night we had to put our 17 year old cat to sleep, who got a hart attack and had his lungs full with blood. I loved that little guy so much. 

Was either that or the guy would need to suffer for a few weeks more before his hart giving our, asuming the vet ER could stabelize him.