Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Liv

Dyslexia And Meditaion

2 posts in this topic

Hi!

I have after many years of  suspecting  it just got it confirmed that I have dyslexia. 

I have meditated for everyday for about three years and i felt, whitout knowing I had it, that my writing and reading got better. But I'm still having problems with my dyslexia.

Has anyone here had the same problem and in some way improved their reading/writing  skills with help of meditaion, mindfulness or any other way like diet or practise?

I would love to get some tip when this really slows down and affects my studying. 

Thanks =)

One of my best friends who has dyslexia says that the more he reads/writes the better it gets. He did not tell me anything about mindfulness having an impact on his problem. It might help or it might not. If dyslexia is a "physical" impairment of the brain there is not much you can do it. ( I Do not know for sure if it's physical or psychical) ...but from what he told me there are ways to mitigate the problem. For example try to read in a slower but steady pace. This gives you time to re-read the words/syllables you got wrong without others noticing the delay.

Edited by Yavor Kirov