goldpower123

Connecting Mind Body Soul

2 posts in this topic

There was a point recently in my Journey where my mind was connected with my heart, like I was in tune with myself and I had a purpose/mission to fulfill. It was an existential level, like I was living from my Soul, could actually ask myself the big questions, why am I here, etc. My mind was connected there wasn't any turmoil.

I then hit a wall, and then went through "Ego Backlash" and the spiritual pleasures dissipated, I felt like I fell back asleep from my heart felt dreams and high ideals. Quite disheartening and disempowering, flipped my whole world upside down, but nonetheless, I am here now and still maintaining my good habits for the most part.

I've taken an uphill battle against my Ego, even though I am maintaining my good habits. I'm not noticing the fruits of my labor, I feel emotional like ungrounded, and that I don't have that intangible spiritual drive to rise up or go further. I could say that, I'm not walking my divine path at the moment.

How do I connect my mind with my heart or get back to my purpose, my spirit, what I really know I should be doing. The mind can't walk that path, so at the moment it's like I'm trying to fight fire with fire. My mind really doesn't want to turn inward, like I just don't know where my hearts at.

Mentally I'm good, I'm healthy, I'm not suffering, but does anyone have any advice for me. Thanks.

Well, perhaps take a break from everything. Try not doing any spiritual activity, except maybe a little ‘just sitting’ meditation to clear the mind, and see where you’re at in a couple of weeks. Digital detox at the same time would also help. 

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna