Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nyseto

The recent police shooting in Minneapolis

1 post in this topic

I was hearing about this on the news inside a clinic where the liberal media was spinning it as usual as "systemic racism" and "vilifying victims". So far what we know is that the so called victim had a traffic violation with a warrant out for his arrest, resisted arrest, and yup you've guessed it....has had a history of crime under his belt. So what is BLM's response to this? The good ol' pasttime of burning & looting businesses baby. The founder of BLM has also bought a 1.4 million dollar mansion in an all white neighborhood. The only movement going on here is the founder moving into an all white neighborhood according to Candace. I love black conservatives like Candace. They're the key to helping swing black people to vote the other way instead of with the color of their skin. Much respect for her. White liberals don't like black conservatives because they view themselves as their equals, they don't buy into the whole "You're oppressed" narrative. I saw a social experiment done on YouTube where some guy was asking white people and black people on the street about systemic racism & oppression. Surprisingly, only the white people acknowledged systemic racism whereas the black people that were asked whether they felt oppressed or not gave looks of "What the hell? I own a business, ain't no one holding you back more than yourself." 

There's the argument for BLM that we can't demonize it entirely just for the "handful" of violet people from the movement. But when the media and corporations bow down to BLM and tout it as this angelic movement and worst of all retaliate back towards those who question it, it's only fair to question it even more. When you get retaliation and canceled for criticizing something..that to me is fascist-like behavior.