Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kundalini

Kundalini Energy Theory - Please About Thoughts Of Experienced People

4 posts in this topic

So this theory came to me explaining where kundalini energy came from on the human being level of existence and why only some people have it. Theory is that it disappeared beacuse of nature tendency to save energy. So here are the main points (most of which are known of course but Kundalini energy is one of the missing points for understanding human Ego):

- once upon a time there were no words, we were living mostly in forests and we needed very good type of analitical perception to defend ourselves as our main earthly identificaion were our bodies. 
- in this theory, everybody had Kundulini energy (or at least many humans fullfiling certain conditions), it was the electic circuit charging our brain with extra power needed to have better perception (vision, hearing, also better equilibrum at night and many more things like maybe even controling breath consiously during the day)
- then the words shown up as this perception we have can be used to connect objects (sounds objects with vision objects or just other objects in general).it was nice thing to improve comunication in forest
- finally sentences became complicated enough to think with words and beliefs. the problem with beliefs is known. our perception treat words and beliefs like real (in a sense of human being realness). 
- as our perception (which include thinking) is not that good in distinguishing which is true and which is not then many befiefs were taken as true even if they were not. Also the beliefs about ourselfes. 
- the beliefs about ourselfes were connected to our being with the same mechanism as body identification. 
- so if we had many many beliefs about ourselves and the world then sustaining them and everythinkg related to them was energy consuming. besides some of them were really a shortcut, the rules that are observed over and over in real life too. so it was much more energy efficient to use them at cost of present perception. 
- so some energy went to mechanizms that are repsonsible for automatic behaviour instead of present bahavior
- creating of ego is responsible for dissapearing Kundalini circuit. possible reasons are as follows
a/ it was too much energy consuming to serve big ego (beliefs and automatic responses to environment which from the nature perspective may be usefull as they are energy efficient). one of the nature important princilpes is to distriibute energy well - in case of animals to distribute it well between body and mind (in this case automatic systems(ego) and present procesing (perception)
b/ possible that part od the brain responsible for forming ego contains also "swiches" for other function besides Kundalini activating, such as healing buttons. 
c/ Other possible hypothesis is that some basic language shown up before homo sapiens and growth of our brain was due to adjusting to more space were needed for thinking with it. At the level of homo sapiens, the brain got almost today's size and but took too much energy because of abstract thinking with objects in the brain (words and other memory kinds of objects).

As energy went to automatic part, other functions of human as an organism lost some energy - eg. those responsible for self healing.

The theory would also imply theory about reasons that women live longer and they do not have such often cases of certain ilnesses (like ALS - it could be appearing of too much Kundalini energy to unprepared person at certain age - of course that just one of many possible theories).The reason is that they have less ego as they can tolerate less bullshit - they have to give a birth to children. So they bodies are on average better in distributing energy (electicity).

This teory (of energy distribution, not nessecary related to Kundalini) has implcation in other theories such as why kids should have a lot of toys that relates sound and visual effects as well as why we like alcohol (related to energy management (moving energy from ego to perception part of brain) and lack of electrolytes).

It also explains a lot of cases of assumed mental illnesses and why some people are genius (and they do not know why).

4 hours ago, kundalini said:

where kundalini energy came from

It is like this: You have a well in your house and I have another well in my house. Obviously, the two wells seem to be separate from each other. But the underground stream from which these two wells draw their supply of water is the same. And this underground stream, in its turn, is connected with the distant ocean.

If you follow the course of the stream which is the source of your well's water, you will not only come across my well and all other wells, you will ultimately come upon the great ocean itself. In the same way, in the context of the kundalini the individual is there only at the beginning of the journey-as the journey comes to its end the individual too, comes to his end. Then there is only the all, the whole, the absolute, the one, or whatsoever you call it.

So at the starting point of the journey you are separate and I am separate, but at the destination, the ultimate point, there is neither you nor I. We are just fragments or parts of that which is there at the journey's end.

So when the kundalini manifests itself in you, it will seem at first to belong to you-the individual. It will be yours. Naturally, you will find yourself standing at the edge of your well. But as the kundalini will ascend and expand, you will by and by find that your well is connected with all other wells also.

And the more the experience deepens the more and more your individual well will disappear, and in its place the ocean will come into being. And it is in the ultimate experiencing that you will be able to say that this belongs to all.

It is one cosmic pool of energy.

2 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

It is like this: You have a well in your house and I have another well in my house. Obviously, the two wells seem to be separate from each other. But the underground stream from which these two wells draw their supply of water is the same. And this underground stream, in its turn, is connected with the distant ocean.

If you follow the course of the stream which is the source of your well's water, you will not only come across my well and all other wells, you will ultimately come upon the great ocean itself. In the same way, in the context of the kundalini the individual is there only at the beginning of the journey-as the journey comes to its end the individual too, comes to his end. Then there is only the all, the whole, the absolute, the one, or whatsoever you call it.

So at the starting point of the journey you are separate and I am separate, but at the destination, the ultimate point, there is neither you nor I. We are just fragments or parts of that which is there at the journey's end.

So when the kundalini manifests itself in you, it will seem at first to belong to you-the individual. It will be yours. Naturally, you will find yourself standing at the edge of your well. But as the kundalini will ascend and expand, you will by and by find that your well is connected with all other wells also.

And the more the experience deepens the more and more your individual well will disappear, and in its place the ocean will come into being. And it is in the ultimate experiencing that you will be able to say that this belongs to all.

It is one cosmic pool of energy.

So if you break your hand it seems to me that you do not go to the doctor - all is one anyways.

Man, this is theory on the functional human being level, not all is one level:)

Last week was like a movie by the way:) I wonder why not that many topics related to K energy here.

8 minutes ago, kundalini said:

So if you break your hand it seems to me that you do not go to the doctor - all is one anyways.

It doesn't make any sense, what it has to do with kundalini energy ? 

11 minutes ago, kundalini said:

I wonder why not that many topics related to K energy here

People here ask practical questions, from their own experience of life. They are not here for trolling, fun and curiosity. 

Edited by Prabhaker