Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kuba Powiertowski

A few words of support for Leo.

1 post in this topic

Leo, you're here. You are sincere and kind. Most of us are still asleep. Sometimes I still fall asleep and take a nap. I see it. But it is ok. Everyone will wake up in their own time. From our perspective, of course, the ego has evolved over an extremely long period of time. Not everyone will wake up in this life, and maybe the next. I don't know when I stop wanting to sleep. You have to let everything be as it is and let everyone be as they are. Everything happens in its time. Take care of yourself, about the health of your biological avatar. This is the temporary holy house of your Self. The ego uses it as a car in corporate leasing. Years of this treatment led my avatar to serious spine problems. For several weeks I have been learning to live with severe pain. This pain is a catalyst for further development in further learning. It teaches humility and patience. It's okay, Leo. Don't worry about the sleepers. They are part of You. Just like You are part of them. Patience. Everything is fine. Truth is one, paths are many.
Surrender to all, never gives up my Friend.