Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ariel

What Should Be My Watching Order?

2 posts in this topic

So I've been watching some Leo's videos and now I was wondering something... 

What do you think is the right order for the videos? I was watching only the videos that had an exciting title or something like that... 

Should I watch the videos from the start? So I won't miss anything?

ultimately depends on what your trying to do. I was trying to find the purpose of life watching tedx videos then stumbled upon leos videos I watched a couple then bought his life purpose course and through that one of my top 5 goals was "enlightenment" started working toward that then quickly that climbed to the top of the priority list. I dont know what your life situation is, but I would first find out for your self if your actually serious about wanting the kind of life he talks about its not at all what you may think. I would watch "Lifestyle minimalism renouncing your busy stupid life" then "your not happy because you really dont want to be" then if those vibe with you not as a concept but something you would be willing to take action on and give up some comforts for make the investment do the life purpose course then watch all of them and take notes and add to your vision board. Even if you have to save up for it , its all worth the invested time, money best thing ive ever done and I have brought people into this work close friends and they have had nothing but positive results but "you" have to want to invest in the time, the emotional labor and actually actively manage your life and habits.