twoosees

That Episode on Ideology shattered me

2 posts in this topic

Just finishing of the video on How Ideology works..

Man, the mind, my mind our mind is quite the constructionist.

I could say that I intuitively shared some discussion points on how being locked into what society programs you is destructive, but on the other end that could also be an ideology, you can make out of life. reflecting on some points I found out that our minds always try to ground us in intuitive notions of reality. more especially for the curious type who can not accept the bare facts of their culture.

Knowing how dense the topics on actualized are, in some instances, it's difficult for me to see if I am making an ideology out of reality or rather if I'm being actual about the experience.

eg) notion of the mind operating outside the physical notion of Self and body

when I walk or experience the current reality at the moment, I feel that I am taking concepts and inserting them into reality( like that of nonduality, the shapeshifting phenomenon of God being in a 'limited' form but is infinite in reality).

I also had the thought to leave the consumption of teachings as it gets too addictive to get into a rabbit hole of dense content. I did some years ago, then got back into it. Lol, love-hate relationship with this platform.

Like it's like you want to make a cult out of your beliefs, to cement an experience, whether with good intentions or not...

at this point this post might be mental masturbation but wanted to put it out to get a different perspective  rather than 'ideology' lol

I think the biggest thing we have to accept is that we may never know if we're being ideological or not. No matter what we do or what we know, we are always operating with a fake framework. If you notice yourself becoming too wrapped up in your beliefs, take a step back and remind yourself that it's all fake and you don't really know. Obviously not to the point of paralyzed inaction, we have to make decisions eventually, but with the knowledge that it's all fake anyway.