flowboy

Live Deconstruction Of An Ego (Why Debates Don't Work)

1 post in this topic

I was just watching the blog video on Why Debates Don't Work.

Leo's talking about how if he went deep enough with someone in conversation, they would break down and their ego would have to deploy different defense mechanisms, because their survival was being threatened.

And all I can think is... LET'S DO IT!

It would be so cool to have him in a deep discussion with a volunteer, and start pulling on threads until the defense mechanisms can be observed.

It would also be educational to see a live ego deconstruction and how it works. Many people would relate. You could point out and subtitle the different phases and kinds of defenses that an ego goes through.

I volunteer. Not because I'm thinking "challenge accepted", but rather because I enjoy having my reality fucked with and being proven wrong and confused. That's where the most growth has always been. So maybe I'm not the ideal candidate because I am too willing. Or maybe I am the ideal candidate, because I am deluding myself that I would enjoy it, but actually would have a bad breakdown. Who knows.

Isn't that a great high-consciousness interactive show, though?

I bet many people would be up for that, and everyone who watched would learn so much from a practical example that they can identify with.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/