Mesopotamian

Finally, Missiles Assults On Foreign Embassies In Iraq Have Stopped

1 post in this topic

I am glad to share this news with you, that the attacks on embassies have stopped in Iraq. I've posted many sponsored facebooks posts/articles, and I've argued for long hours with hundereds of Iraqis from different places in Iraq.

Lately, all major militia leaders have started to condemn the very last attacks on the diplomatic coumpund.

Moreover, There's a sense of worht again that's been generated since after the visit of the pope, who made sure to meet the grand leader of Shiite, and this meeting in turn puts an end to the childish rumors that "the west, Christians of the west, countries of the west are conspiring on Islam".

I believe it iwas a grand love gesture for the pope to come meet the Shiite cliric, even Iranian sureme leader have praised this visit to his peer in Iraq.

I am glad that under no circumstances again shall this hostility to the west become as pronounced as it once was.

Moreover, Iraqi government has announced for the first time granting visas on arrival for tourists from western countries, and this is probably the first time in history this has been implemented, so I am very optimistic about this step too.

One of the things that truly has a toll on me is that I consider myself an inclusive man, yet I am still living in a nation where nobody objects to hostility twoards the rest of the world, to the degree where it was acceptable to fire rockets to embassies of other nations. Hopefully this has changed forever now.

Edited by Mesopotamian