Achilles

Hero´s Journey

5 posts in this topic

1. This is about my hero´s journey.

2. This topic will last a lifetime. 

3. I will follow this structure: 

http://www.movieoutline.com/articles/the-hero-journey-mythic-structure-of-joseph-campbell-monomyth.html
4. The story will start in the present: In the fourth step "Meeting The Mentor".

5.I will change between the present and the past 

6. Sorry about any mistake in English 

56baab9523a55_images(7).jpg.1df664f31d99

Edited by Achilles

One of the best Book's i ever had the opportunity to read. Will be following your topic!

Stage 4. Meeting The Mentor

The hero has traveled a long journey until he gets here. He believes that everything he lived had a purpose, the purpose of building him, the purpose of help him to be better every single day of his life. He doesn't exactly know what is his true purpose in life. When the journey is too long and we start it without a single clue about our future is difficult to draw our map. Despite this the hero is excited cause he knows and he feels that he's so close to find the most important truth in his life, his life purpose. That was a very special gift of his mentor, without him he knows that it would be impossible to find the real motive to live his life. His mentor is one of the most wisest man in the world, something uncommon for a man of his age. He's able to transform the life of people with a single word, he's able to influence people to do what he says even if he never had seen his face. He have one of the strongest powers in the world, the power of the communication,  his name is...

Mystery-Man.jpg

Edited by Achilles

1 hour ago, Brazilian said:

One of the best Book's i ever had the opportunity to read. Will be following your topic!

Unfortunately I didn't read the book, but I had been studying the Joseph Campbell's work and it is eye opening! 

Thank you.

I see you begin in fantasy, and that is fine, because the world is a fantasy, more strange than you may currently think.

Joseph Campbell is a good beginning.   He starts on stable ground and points the myth of the world.

Happy journaling and happy journeying to you.

Joy :)