Soul_Guy

Does watching horror movies lower your vibration?

23 posts in this topic

My feelings on it are that "death" is an energy that can express itself and be recognized - like a viewpoint or an experience that should not be in your system at the wrong time.  And perhaps that movies do this - that they lend a vehicle for this to prosper.
I don't think that it is the movie themselves, but the collective energies that work through fear outside of space and time.

I remember, even as a small child being able to sense this within certain areas of the house - and I would avoid those places.  It would be like, a feeling, a distortion "in between" the lines of physical reality, and later in life as a teenager, some horror movies made this worse.

"It's all in your mind, but you create everything."

It's an archaic "first ingredient".
I don't think that people are supposed to look death in the eye at the wrong time; I think that doing so unlocks the wrong things.  I think that certain things need to be realized at the right time.
I view horror movies as an evil attempt to unlock things in people when it isn't necessary.  I don't know if it is a good idea to spread the "spirit" of such things - have any of you seen this thing when looking at something frightening?  The collective awareness of chaos peeking through?  The thing that works through people that murder and rape and addiction and lies?  I have tried to get people to become aware of this phenomenon before, and people's inability to even see it is unsettling, but to be honest I think that much of spirituality has sort of made people blind to being able to see darkness and evil as the raw archetypal force that it is.

It's not good.
But it still affects you - it can run things in your life once the seed of fear has been planted.

Things that lower your vibration are all very personal. Do you feel like it lowers your vibration? Do you know exactly what it looks like when your vibration is lowered?

"You Create Magic" 

We can Feel i we are in low vibrations, sometimes we feel stressed, fear deep feelings, hungry, depressed, sad, and more. For minutes, hours, or days. Low vibrations.

High vibrations, peace, love, compassion, quietly, JOY, happines, and more..

., .. you can feel it and detect it. and we have to work in it.

NAMASTE.