primitive_girl

Something About Your Thirties...

4 posts in this topic

This decade it's as if my brain and soul came to a screeching halt. I suddenly felt very ready to throw out my ego; get rid of it! All my previous choices and actions seemed so insignificant. It's a wonderful and terrible feeling at once. Did anyone else feel this way at this age or is anyone going through something similar? 

Never had a terrible feeling about any of it.  But there was plenty of wonder and desire to dig into further possibilities and potentials beyond the old ego concept.  It was as if the ego started to learn a more respectable role on the "stage" of worldly life.  

joy :)

In my early thirties I had the realization that I didn't need anyone's approval, that I didn't need to engage in the social scene that I was previously involved in, and I just started feeling much more comfortable with who I was.  It was a stage of maturation that led me to investigate deeper things, like enlightenment/awakening.

On the contrary I regret so much for my life, I cannot let my ego die, I want to change my life for better desperately as soon as possible and live last days of my youth fully, as I never lived it fully.