Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Striving for more

Feel too laz & angry to improve my health & energy & my life

1 post in this topic

I'm too weak mentally to fix my health issues. 

I spent months exercising, eating a "perfect" diet, optimizing sleep & there's soooo much more to do. 

It's soo mysterious & it could be 1 of 100 things, know I could try everything & maybe nothing works, it's hard to maintain morale. 

When family just laugh at you & think you're lazy, & those fat fucks can eat whatever drink tap water & they still able to focus on their work, no brain fog,

I have to detox heavy metals, do tons of other stuff, get a better water filter, move out to a place where healthy living is more encouraged & accessible, Improve my income so I can keep buying organic food & tons more check if I have viruses, allergies 

.... blah blah blah

& I have to do all this whilst I feel tired & have brain fog, low morale, no friends or encouragement. 

How do I motivate myself when I just feel shit & tired all the time, Right now I go to get an ice cream because I feel shit & diet doesn't make no difference. 

I know I have to keep trying, but I'm not strong like some people, I need the easy path, I can't keep going

TLDR ;

I feel very tired & groggy all the time & there's apprarently all these mysterious things to try that might solve my problem, but my fatigue & brain fog makes me too lazy & angry to do anything 

Maybe I just need to move out right away because I need shit ton of psychological spritiual energy to get me going, otherwise I'd need modafinil but the side effects can make it backfire.

Edited by Striving for more