Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shunyata

The Great Project of Difference

4 posts in this topic

My journal 

Edited by Shunyata

Stay cool & dry.

The synchronicities have been showing me who I may end up being as if I don't work on deleting the roots of my self-hatred: very negative, quarrelsome and possibly even self destructive? Super humiliating. I was reading books and watching TV, and every single object of my attention had to deal with something like that - and I knew the message was for me.

I read Shunyamurti's answer to my questions: 

"Of course his horns are imposing”—don’t be afraid of the ego, he’s not going to hurt you— “and he stomps around like a beast, yet he never damages people’s sprouts or grain.”

In other words, the ego will not be able to reach what is good and real and true within you, so don’t worry about getting hurt by it, but don’t allow its apparent force and bestiality to overcome your right to self-mastery."

"You have to go beyond the limit, but you have to go beyond the limit without defiling yourself along the way. Because if there is one self-defiling thought, that will make you believe you are unworthy of going beyond the limit. It’s a self-limiting way that the ego maintains its homeostasis, by short-circuiting the process of transcending itself."

One great sage wrote that self condemnation is the most dangerous thing ever. I never understood that, but now it seems like everything negative is really stemming from that...

So many questions. 

Edited by Shunyata

Stay cool & dry.

This is exactly how I felt after the shaman gave me a reading. I was thinking about destiny.

This episode is so meaningful since many sages talk about humans being God's work of art and God an artist. Although I can't verify any of that LOL, it still gives some food for thought

I love this show so much. 

Edited by Shunyata

Stay cool & dry.