Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tovius

An illuminating experience

1 post in this topic

I was alone in the lounge room at work contemplating what my direct experience was showing me.

So here's what my direct experience showed me:

Corners and edges of tables, and the edges of this makeshift social distancing wall all had a luminous radiance of them, which was sourcing itself. It was a very white light, very radiant but not blinding bright. It looked as if it should have been a blinding light, but it was perfectly visible. The rest of my visionary field was all still the same with lighter color.
Note: only corners and edges of objects had this obvious luminosity to it. The rest was all the same or too subtle to say for sure.

The whole field also had everything where it was, except any movement with eyes brought about whatever object I would be looking at to vibrate away from itself before instantly coming back to being an object. I noticed this the other day as well with my hand while I contemplate. I look until I lose thought and then once I move my eyes even slightly the object vibrates back into itself.

It was still some sort of an experience of duality. Can someone help me understand this experience better?