beaucoup

Neurofeedback, Psychedelics - Technologies To Enhance Meditation And Reach Nonduality

3 posts in this topic

Hey fellas, 

alongside daily meditation and such practices I've done a lot of research into the neuroscience of enlightenment, be it 5-HT7-receptors that seem to be involved in enlightenment, the pineal gland or the default mode network. However, I wanted to know if any of you guys came across technologies etc. that seem to support spiritual seekers?

In particular:

- has anyone of you done 5-MeO-Dmt or has had experiences of nonduality with other substances?

- what do you guys think or know about the technology of neuro- or biofeedback to enhance mindfulness and increase consciousness?

Let me know your thoughts,

blessings to each of you.

Enlightenment, the realisation of yourself. 

No self, non duality, One, God, Being, Awareness, Consciousness

All words to describe the indescribable, now everything that we deem describable is within experience, not the One we seek.

4 hours ago, beaucoup said:

- what do you guys think or know about the technology of neuro- or biofeedback to enhance mindfulness and increase consciousness?

What if there's no such thing as a brain? How can you increase something which is never limited, always whole?

All serious spiritual teachings and techniques are technologies to support the discovery of enlightenment.

The best spiritual technologies are often simple and non-electronic. Although I am a fan of binaural beats for example.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.