Faheem Shehadeh

Alpha Brain By Onnit

2 posts in this topic

Hi All, 

So I was searching for reviews regarding Alpha Brain product for Memory&Focus from Onnit 
then I visited the US two weeks ago and decided to search for it and buy it, I did found it at sprouts market in San Diego. 
I asked the seller man over there about it, but all he could told me is that they have been selling it in huge amounts 

I have been trying it for two days, feeling nothing yet, and I was sceptical from the first 
So i'll apreciate any info from any honest person who have tried it and know more about the product. 

Thank you in advance.

I haven't tried it, but I would think that nootropics work only if your other lifestyle factors are on point. Nutrition, sleep, exercise, etc. I don't know anything about what you eat or anything but I would first focus on the fundamentals before starting to take any such supplements. Just putting it out there for people who expect magic.

You have to have an appropriate environment for neurogenesis in your brain before you can improve your cognition. An anti-inflammatory diet rich in antioxidants with enough fat and cholesterol should be the foundation. 

Body Mind Empowerment 
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAohrrjG-3gEp5QF1WlM9_w