Yamak9889

Biomedical engineering and non-duality

8 posts in this topic

Yo, long story short; I am a 2nd-year biomedical engineering student. 

I wanna see what you guys would like to see me do in the future to empower the non-duality community by using my degree in biomedical engineering. 

I still dunno if I wanna get a master's degree and Ph.D.  we'll see after I finish Uni.

PS I am not pursuing this career to fulfill my desires. I am already whole and one with infinity. I just happen to be a dude that loves science and what was available to him was Biomedical engineering ;)

U can check my presentation on psychedelics. I had to make it university friendly and explain it from an objective non-supportive POV

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ro7XiHEEyxECPUmqqH7UMzPTRdd5kEEozkdfPmQtOG8/edit?usp=sharing

I had to present this in 10 mins max, I got a full mark ofcs :P

Admins if this is self-advertising then remove me, I do not mind. It is not my intention to self advertise.

Don't say it again...

Don't say it again...

Fuck, I gotta say it.

Create genetically modified DMT-producing pet SNAILS! This is a billion dollar idea. Mentioned here many times; still up for grabs!

Edited by SirVladimir

Just now, SirVladimir said:

Don't say it again...

Don't say it again...

Fuck, I gotta say it.

Create genetically modified DMT-producing pet SNAILS! This is a billion dollar idea. Mentioned here many times; still up for grabs!

hahaha. Added to the list :P

On 8.1.2021 at 2:20 PM, Yamak9889 said:

Yo, long story short; I am a 2nd-year biomedical engineering student. 

I wanna see what you guys would like to see me do in the future to empower the non-duality community by using my degree in biomedical engineering. 

I still dunno if I wanna get a master's degree and Ph.D.  we'll see after I finish Uni.

PS I am not pursuing this career to fulfill my desires. I am already whole and one with infinity. I just happen to be a dude that loves science and what was available to him was Biomedical engineering ;)

U can check my presentation on psychedelics. I had to make it university friendly and explain it from an objective non-supportive POV

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ro7XiHEEyxECPUmqqH7UMzPTRdd5kEEozkdfPmQtOG8/edit?usp=sharing

I had to present this in 10 mins max, I got a full mark ofcs :P

Admins if this is self-advertising then remove me, I do not mind. It is not my intention to self advertise.

@Yamak9889 I like the presentation. I'm in my last year as a biology student and I'll graduate in (probably) biochemistry this year. I also plan to somehow connect my degree with psychedelics, mysticism and nonduality. I'm also not quite sure yet if I'll add   a master's degree or PhD, but it's probably useful especially because then you have it easier and people respect you more in the scientific community. 

Where do you study?

5 hours ago, Tim R said:

I also plan to somehow connect my degree with psychedelics, mysticism and nonduality

Heck yeah

5 hours ago, Tim R said:

people respect you more in the scientific community. 

Agreed

5 hours ago, Tim R said:

Where do you study?

German Jordanian University. In Jordan (middle east). I get to travel to Germany in my last year and apply for jobs. 

with my enthusiastic personality and high levels of social skills. I'll easily get a job and stay in Germany. 

PS: I have a whole year to find a job lol -- I can also use that time for internships.

Leo mentioned this *Gene responsible for Open-minded people*

mentioned u cuz ur interested as well

@Tim R

come back to the top my topic :D anyone got any other ideas?