Average Investor

Creating an Extraordinary Life PT.2

122 posts in this topic

My life has been really moving in a good direction. I feel like I am really getting some motivation and momentum going in my life. All of this hard self actualization work is paying off. Sure, I am not where I want to be, but things are looking up. I am feeling a lot more in tune with finding a purpose in my life. I feel like my finances are going to be getting much stronger too. 

I broke things off with my toastmasters group and I have been enjoying a bit of my freedom. I do want to continue to practice speaking, but if I am being honest that is not doing much for me in regular sessions anymore. I would really like to move to a new area and do in person toast masters. I would like to start recording a bit more videos ago too. I think the videos were helping me progress. I just am having such a hard time balancing all of my stuff in my life. It seems like it is either one thing or the other. I need to be consistent and save up my money, but I want to explore things and gain skills. 

I started working with my first health coaching client and it has been quite fun. I am interested to see how good of results that I can get them. It has really changed my communication a lot more recently too. I realize how much improvement, I need to make. I am geared so much to be a talker, that it makes it hard sometimes. However, I notice people generally just feel a lot better in a conversation if I let them talk a lot. I have been talking with a lot of strangers lately and it has been pretty fun. I get a lot of interesting and fun interactions just by making a small statement to engage with them. 

I started doing some heavy metal chelation and it seems like it is helping me out a bit so far. I am really interested to see what this could unfold for me in the future. 

I hit a lot of the goals I wanted with moving to a new area and have really progressed in my life. Unfortunately, I found myself back to square one in terms of my living situation. I never really update this kind of stuff anymore, but it is mind blowing to look back at some of the things written and what I have accomplished. I would never have guessed I would have been so successful in a new area. I have grown so much and learned so much about myself. 

I have hit a point where I am not sure what exactly I want to do in my life. I feel like I need to get more on track with business. Dating is starting to seem a lot more viable. I have been wanting to do some more dating as it has been so long since I had a partner. I just need to keep a level head and think things through. 

It is hard to believe all of that stuff that has happened in my life over the last year.  I have really become a much better human being all around, but I still have some flaws to work on.