Harvey

Self Improvement

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys after starting my self hep development exercises recently i have found that i have issue with storytelling for e.x [ something happened  in the street and when back to home when i'm trying to tell to someone i realized that i cant deliver the news as its some time if it was bad thing happened  while i'm telling i got so emotional sometime i add extra things to it by myself unconsciously]  but Now i realize it and i need some tips to eliminate this bad habit please advise me.

I have the same problem, and I am working on it these days. 

I think what you need is the following: 

• Awareness: Try to meditate at least 2 hours a day. If you can't do it in one session, do it separately 
  • Improve Your Communication Skill: For example, you can talk to yourself loudly everyday, using different techniques, which can improve your tonality.
  • See Things As There Are: if you see something happening, wether it is impressive or boring. Do not make it so inside your head, just see it as it. That will help, I THINK, when you are telling the story.  

@Harvey Have you seen all of these of Leo's videos? Did you try the techniques? I've found them extremely useful! 

What I am reading now: Smile at Fear, Chögyam Trungpa