Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jakdawak

Problem Solver Confusion

2 posts in this topic

Hey, i took some advice from leo's audio book talk "the path of least resistance" and it states that you shouldn't go at the angle of being a problem solver but a creator. I have created my life purpose around clarity and structuring information however i am coming at it to solve a problem in the world which is lack of clarity in information, and i have also made the thing i master being learning how to solve problems. To me it still feels like I'm creating something but i am creating it because i want it to help solve problems. I hope I'm not approaching this the wrong way because i was very concerned when i took in the information from that book, i assume they mean problem solver from the angle of trying to solve problems rather than create something that would solve the problem for a lot of people, some problems being solved propel you forward and thats what i want to solve, but i guess you could say that is creating something. 

any advice would be nice

There is nothing wrong with being good at solving problems. Wouldn't you rather a solution than to have an ongoing problem. If you can create something better in order to solve problems then you can do whatever works best for you.