Itsokimok

Can the characters in my nightly dream awaken to their true nature??

2 posts in this topic

I had a dream the other night that made me wonder if the people I saw in that dream, which were really just representations of my thoughts and feelings, ever wake up to their true nature just like I could wake up to my true nature in this life and realize I'm not a separate entity or even a human being? The people I saw in that particular dream represented a particular group of people I often come across in waking life that I have certain thoughts and feelings about. The characters in my dream weren't separate entities in their own right, just mental projections representing certain feelings and thoughts I have about a certain group of people. But they seemed to be acting like they were separate from me, my mind. They didn't seem to know that they were just in my mind, briefly manifesting while my body slept in bed. Could they ever wake up to their true nature?

1 hour ago, Itsokimok said:

I had a dream the other night that made me wonder if the people I saw in that dream, which were really just representations of my thoughts and feelings, ever wake up to their true nature just like I could wake up to my true nature in this life and realize I'm not a separate entity or even a human being? The people I saw in that particular dream represented a particular group of people I often come across in waking life that I have certain thoughts and feelings about. The characters in my dream weren't separate entities in their own right, just mental projections representing certain feelings and thoughts I have about a certain group of people. But they seemed to be acting like they were separate from me, my mind. They didn't seem to know that they were just in my mind, briefly manifesting while my body slept in bed. Could they ever wake up to their true nature?

I’ve tried to get the people on my lucid dreams to wake up, I start flying around saying look! Wake up! And they don’t budge. They think they’re real. You think your real tho....