Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reciprocality

The last breath

1 post in this topic

So lets cut right to the chase, how afraid are you of actually dying? How fast would your heart pump if i stood in front of you with a gun right now?

Would you be 'ready' for it? We have each our own beliefs of what happens thereafter, Gura and all of us can not but BELIEVE when we are in our normal states *conceptualizing beyond sensation, so i ask you: if your belief is that everything you know will diminish, how do you feel about that? 

That everything will diminish and your new state of being has no sensation to it, nothing to contrast you privious life against, 'eternaly'? 

Presumably your heart starts raising BECAUSE that is the belief? Is is but a bodily insitinct on premordial premises, thus seperate to a higher self? If so you conclude; then may i ask, is it not YOU who made distinctions, and separated yourself from other enteties? In the spirit of dualism?

*conceptualizing beyond sensation as in imagining within and not actualy SEEING with your eyes, TO THE DEGREE you can know they are different.

I know my heart would skyrocket due to existential fear.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?