Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elton

Life Finding Journey

13 posts in this topic

9/2/2016-As I read and learn content regarding finding my purpose i am getting few hints ... sometimes these hints feel so clear and sometimes too blur. Lets see if i can tap into my higher self , which means i have to let go of my lower self to me simply doing the right things and not doing the things that will sabotage me is being my higher self; could higher self have another meaning ? i don't know up-till now.

10/2/2016- future prediction for today , to read and to be inspired .

12/2/2016-no finding of life purpose today went for an interview where i have more financial growth. ummmm no i will read at least one page of one book.

18/2/16 tomorrow is the next round of my interview ... i have to go and take possession of my job tomorrow afternoon.

24/2/16 there will be a final presentation round very soon i have to go and take possession of my new job very soon.

Edited by Elton

9 hours ago, Elton said:

9/2/2016-As I read and learn content regarding finding my purpose i am getting few hints ... sometimes these hints feel so clear and sometimes too blur. Lets see if i can tap into my higher self , which means i have to let go of my lower self to me simply doing the right things and not doing the things that will sabotage me is being my higher self; could higher self have another meaning ? i don't know up-till now.

What you might try is giving up the idea of 'tapping' into anything that seems like your higher self, and focus all of that extra energy into the letting go of the ego or lower self, like honestly letting go.  When you truly surrender the ego, or the lower self; the higher self, or your true nature automatically fills that void. 

16 hours ago, Myke said:

What you might try is giving up the idea of 'tapping' into anything that seems like your higher self, and focus all of that extra energy into the letting go of the ego or lower self, like honestly letting go.  When you truly surrender the ego, or the lower self; the higher self, or your true nature automatically fills that void. 

its not that easy to let go , it takes training to do so. 

Edited by Elton

It actually really is. It's a lot easier than holding on.

On 2/9/2016 at 10:21 PM, Myke said:

That reminds me of :

Surrender to what is.

from the Power of Now.

It has definitely helped me let go of a lot of things.

5 hours ago, ModernSage said:

This is a truly helpful quote from the Buddha.

images.jpg

Like breathing.  You wouldn't get mad at your breath for being on an inhale when you were hoping for an exhale.  There's also no holding onto the previous breath because you enjoyed the taste of it. It goes, and the next one comes; without concern for your preference or even attention to it. 

I posted on this top here.

Perhaps in will be useful for you.

joy :)

10/4/16- huge amounts of hints and ideas flowing through me have to find a way to integrate all into one i'm doing the life purpose course and its going to take one year to finish it ..or even more than that but i am enjoying it .. so powerful .. 

Edited by Elton

Really really productive week in soul searching, saw a lot of videos took a lot of notes reading a book too but I'm dam slow just can read 5 pages in 30 min..  But this pace will want to continue in the future today could focus more on some concepts being a holiday ????

I so fucking not in line with my lufe purpose.  The following fears are there

1 fear of failure

2 fear of running out of passion for my life purpose 

3 fear of not being able to monetize my life purpose 

4 fear of success. 

Thats why I'm tolerating my current job that sabotages me, emotionally and mentally. I spend 0 hours doing what I think I can make a life purpose in because I'm waiting for my life purpose course to get over but many many hints are coming as im in the final stages of the core concepts. 

My life is perfect but incomplete. And i'm not happy now but its okay how fucking long am I gonna tolerate this?  I don't know.

I hope I will start working on my life purpose soon. 

Last update was soo victim like,  I've found my values and slowly try to incept them in my mind...  I'm practicing the principles whichever I am aware or conscious of in my current job so it will be really helpful when I actually implement them in my true purpose of life... Plateaury is one of the critical concepts of all time.. 

this journal is over i'm starting a new one in which all these activities will be integrated