Rashad

I Have A Dilemma.

3 posts in this topic

I have a dilemma,I am starting school next week and I need to make a verdict, a very important one.

In my country we have to make a decision between taking AS or the lower standard GED course and with AS you can get a stronger certificate and you surround yourself with the right people,but you need to score really high to become a scholar and the ministry underestimates how challenging these classes are.So you might score well on it but don't get a scholarship cause seats are available mostly for GED but here comes the other part of the dilemma if I do AS I will do a different type of Arabic than GED so if I go back to GED one year later I will suffer cause AS Arabic is totally different.

plus Arabic is compulsory.... 

I need help!!!

Any suggestions?

Follow your instinct, ask yourself things  like: what would do a preson who loves himself? Or which choice will serve me the most in the long run? Or you can take one choice And first write down all good aspects on one side  of a pièce of paper then all bad aspects on the other side in a brainstorming session, same with the other choice And see which one is best.