Franco

Happiness and orgasmic experience

1 post in this topic

Hi all!

a few days ago I posted about the 'self-inquyri' ..

then I met 'neti neti' and it was a better experience, which I usually use both ...

Two days ago, I went to bed, I started with neti neti and within minutes, intuitively I knew that I had to let myself go, that something was coming, then I started with the typical spasms that I have had for months, especially in my legs and suddenly without my will , I experienced that my stomach inflated and contracted violently, as if passing waves of water, with a perfect synchronicity in which 'I' could not get involved, then something happened that I will never forget again, I felt an orgasm from the tip from the feet to my head, continuous orgasm, I began to laugh without wanting to, laughter and happiness begin to increase more and more. This lasted approximately 3 minutes, finished, I felt a spiral-shaped current that took the shape of my inner body, slowly it spread, surprised by the experience, I remained smiling for several more minutes .. I also remember that the same intuition that I felt of letting myself go, I also felt a clear message, that I should not look for or wish this again ..

Now, I'm not looking to repeat it, the experience was so beautiful that just remembering it puts me in a good mood and I have no intention of forcing it to repeat it, but inevitably my mind wants to know what happened.

I would be grateful if someone experienced something similar.

I was able to read on some sites about samadhi, but this requires concentration, an object and a lot of time ... quite the opposite of what happened to me.

So I would discard any relationship with samadhi.

Thank you !!!

Edited by Franco
Languaje