Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BabyMonkey

Looking for a Life Coaching program with Integrative Psychedelic Medicine

1 post in this topic

Hello,

I'm new to the forums here and looking for some course recommendations. Specifically I'm looking for a course that studies the root cause of trauma and addiction, and also has a component of how to walk someone through the integration process of a psychedelic experience. The desired result being that I would be equipped with the tools to assist someone who has gone through a psychedelic experience and is requesting guidance on how to incorporate the newfound knowledge into their lives. 

For nearly half my life I lived in a depressed state. About 2 years ago I was able to acknowledge my lack of responsibility, and began to take action that aligned with my values. Many of the insights I've gained over the past 2 years have been the result of moments spent alone in stillness with Psyilocybin mushrooms. I've found much healing through the aid of both cannabis and psyilocybin, and would like to develop the skillset to share this process of plant medicine healing with others. The traditional health model of my country let me down, and many others are feeling the same way.

Has anyone taken a course like such, and is now working as a Psychedelic medicine integrative guide? There appear to be numerous courses available online, and i'd like to speak with someone who has a more direct experience with this. 

Thanks =)