Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LuciusV63

Trust

1 post in this topic

How do i deal seeing this !

!st of all i want to state this.  I Live a life in a service of helping others to know better. Not only by teaching to know better to be more conscience and aware than others. But by Learning to know better conscientiously rational. 

TRUST

From the words of the bible and other religious text  and spiritualities. Thou shall not have false gods, or any aspect to the reference of. Is also Thou shall not have false Idols. Bearing false witness to others. and coveting other people and there possessions. All have to do with how people have false Images and expectations of others and what is theirs. How they hold these false expectations over others to their idea of how and the kind of person they think you are. Takes more precedence  and presence than the persons true self. they present themselves as blind to who you really are, labeling you as they want for convenience mostly. Eventually losing respect of anyone in their life. ( people who idolize role models) 

False expectations lead to disappointment.

False expectations of the material world life!!!

people who have false images and expectations of others probably have them about their self and have a false witness of their god, for their false convictions of others in judgement that their more superior just because and reason don’t necessarily justify superior judgement.

Which also reflects into people who are being who they really are and how much other people who idolize others. Also have a false persona of themselves. Pretending to be something their not. They don’t except themselves for who they really are and hide in insecurities of themselves. Incapable to accomplish doing what thy need in life. Leading into irrational depression. Clinical depression!! 

But just to be able to see this in people of psuedo and presense of others is difficult with some. 

opinionated statement