Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Patrick Lynam

Insights vs Healing

2 posts in this topic

I've heard people say that not much healing really happens in dreams, I have had some wicked freaking dreams in my time and its always seems like something is new or different the next day and with understanding and directly experiencing how reality is not physical and shit like that. so I would argue that I've had insights from dreams but healing i guess not? I dont understand a whole lot about anything haha so just wondering if anyone has any knowledge of the difference between the two 

@Patrick Lynam They're not too different, I'd say.

It's not really healing, it's the removal of energetic blocks. Those blocks contain some kind of trauma, so in that sense it feels like healing. But nothing is mended as such, rather something releases.

And these blocks go hand in hand with certain views, biases, opinions, beliefs, whatever. Something associated with that particular trauma. So when it's gone, your views about it are bound to change accordingly, something clicks, and we call that insight.

I don't see why that couldn't happen through dreams. Sounds like it did for you.

Edited by Johnny5