fictional_character

Joining the cult and a question about love

3 posts in this topic

Hello folks! I finally decided to join the forum/cult. I've been watching actualized.org for 5 years approx., first as a method for procastinating and now i'm getting serious on the practical stuff (studying, reading, strategy and health habits). I stopped watching the videos because i felt that i needed to concentrate on aplying the teachings that i gather. I'm not meditating, contemplating, self-inquirying or using psychedelics yet, but planning to do so in the future.

My question is ¿is "doing" love, the same as "being" it throught realization? That is to say, ¿can you focus on the practical side of sharing love and loving yourself and then doing the consciousness work?

I hope that my words are understandable, i'm latino.

Hi @fictional_character welcome to the forum :) it seems to me that sharing love and loving yourself is a perfectly valid consciousness work, I don't make a distinction between love and spiritual practice anyway. What ways of loving do you have in mind? Meditation etc may not be your thing right now, that's fine, it's good to hear you have the self-knowledge to decide these things for yourself. 

I assume you're being tongue in cheek calling us a cult ha ha! 

Edited by LarryW