Falk

My Mind Is A Strong River

4 posts in this topic

I was doing self-inquiry and suddenly!!

I stand in this river and know who i am!! It is me , it always was.  

the next second i got swept of me feet and flow in the river, im not myself i am the thought of the river of that moment ...

Suddenly There i stand again, knowing and beeing aware of just having gotten swept of me feet...

I stand again...This time i will stand ! i am awareness!...i stand!

... BAM! and i´m in the river again, i´m not aware of it now, i will only know it in some seconds when i stand again

My mind is a strong river

Edited by Falk

@Falk That is a good analogy. I can related to that. The mind is MF strong! Now what? go with the flow? or get out of the water and just watch the strong river go by?

57 minutes ago, Eelco1981 said:

@Falk That is a good analogy. I can related to that. The mind is MF strong! Now what? go with the flow? or get out of the water and just watch the strong river go by?

I think it would be cool to be able to stand in the river and be connected to everything of the flow and still don´t get swept off of ones feet. that might be the artform of a nice life.

6 hours ago, Falk said:

myself i am the thought of the river of that moment

@Falk I'm sitting here for a while now with hardly a sense of self. I'm noticing that what is happening is that the mind is moving in and out of the known. When there is no known, there is only awareness within silence. It feels like total emptiness within this space. Freedom from the known. I'm observing the two in contrast to each other. And it's a pretty stark contrast too. The mind is full of shit one second- than the mind is totally empty.  There is no in between. *Just wanted to share something that seems to be meaningful in the moment. It probably won't mean a thing in an hour from now.xD