Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maxman

Rebirth at 25

2 posts in this topic

I will be 25 this 18th November. I have lived a shit life so far. Starting this 18th november, I want to live a totally different life. Life with more life in it. None of this boring monotonous unhappiness. A life I'd be happy with. A life I'd be satisfied with. 

I need to make some radical changes for that to happen. So far I could come up with:

1) Absolutely no social media or texting. Call if you really want to talk to someone that bad.

2) Hatha Yoga, Meditation (1 hr) daily without miss - Basic (if nothing else - atleast this)

3) Workout daily

4) Kriya Yoga, Shamanic Breathing

5) Subconscious mind Training (includes Self-Hypnosis too) / Applying Law of Attraction

6) Concentration Practice

7) Social Interaction

8) Getting sunlight/ Being out in nature - Do this with one of the exercises above

Edited by Maxman

For a real radical change in life, you need to change the way you think about it and everything else. The above steps help. But they are not gonna bring any fundamental changes. 

So radically new way of thinking and looking at life it is. Contemplate on what this new way of thinking could be. And seed it in using subconscious training.