Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maxman

Daily Tracker

4 posts in this topic

Here I'll be mentioning things I do during the day. This is a tracker of habits I want to inculcate. My aim is to spend my days in a way I find satisfactory. Sometimes I tend to ignore my successes and improvements. This will be a good reminder for that. Will help me see for real whether there is some real progress or not. I could have done this in my personal journal but I wouldn't be as regular with that. The possibility of people reading this kinda gives this exercise a kind of accountability.

Strict rule: Don't get distracted by the forum. 

Don't forget this rule. You might get so sucked in (without being aware of it) reading the posts here and replying to them that you get lost in it the way you do in social media. Stop writing the journal if that happens. Stop writing if you don't follow this rule.

Keep a daily track of whether you read or clicked on anything else in the forum. Even one post counts as yes.

Edited by Maxman

23 July

Woke up - 2 pm

1. Holosync meditation - Yes (15 mins)
  2. Study - Yes
  3. Walking - Yes
  4. Social interaction - On phone (bhaiya)
  5. Hatha Yoga - Yes
  6. Being aware of OCD - No
  7. Being aware of fears - No
  8. Breathing well - No
  9. Being relaxed throughout the day - No
Edited by Maxman

24 July

Woke up - 2 pm

Did nothing productive today. Spent whole day youtubing, watching movies, texting. 

25 July

Woke up - 12 pm. But slept again till 3:30 pm.

Did nothing productive today. Spent whole day youtubing, texting, listening to songs. 

I doubt if I'll ever make any progress. Feels like I'm gonna stay like this forever. There's no hope.

Avoiding the forum - No

Edited by Maxman