Espaim

25 trips of DMT

4 posts in this topic

This thread is going to be dedicated to all my insights from my DMT trips. I have a reasonable amount of DMT (changa) with me and I plan to post every trip report on this thread. I'm planning to trip every week for more or less 25 weeks straight on Sundays starting tomorrow.. If I see this is taking a toll on my mental health I'll stop.

For what purposes am I going to be tripping?

• Understading of reality
  • Rewiring of brain system and habits

Equipment

• Old dirty water bong
  • Torch lighter

Set and setting

• Always at home seated in my sofa at my living room
  • My dad knows what I'm doing and he has smoked DMT himself (he has tripped on mushrooms too). He can help me if shit happens so I'm stress free at my home.

Planned protocol for Tripping Sundays

• Wake up at 7:00am
  • Brush my teeth
  • Stretch
  • Meditate for 30 minutes
  • Check if I have something bothering me that day
    • If yes, do not trip
  • Light incense
  • Load bong
  • Just do it

After the trip

• Take notes on my trip notebook
  • Share them on this forum
  • Eat lentils as always

Trip #1

Dosage: Unknown

Wake up time: 7:00am

Minutes meditated: 20

I only did it because I posted it here and I wanted commitment. Otherwise I would just go back to sleep.

I was pretty anxious before loading the bong and even during my meditation. It's like I'm putting a death-sentence substance into my body hahaha or at least that's what I thought.

"I" did have an ego death. The funny thing is I cannot remember that moment.

This made me question whether I'm living authentically or not, which has been a recurring worrying of mine.

My smoking technique is pretty poor. If I want to get anything more of the experience I'll probably need to up my game a little bit.

Next time

• Use cold water
  • Measure 100mg changa apppropriately
  • Hold the first blow as much as possible. I find that the biggest amount of smoke (and probably DMT) is on the first blow but I just puffed it out because it irritated my throat.

Those were a lot of rookie mistakes but I'll get it eventually.

Edited by Espaim

Trip #2

Dosage: 0,4 g

Minutes meditated: 10 min

So this time I weighted the dose. I was feeling pretty bad today and I just decided it would be a good opportunity to have a trip.

I smoked some part of the Changa and I somewhat left my body. I was like a common psychedelic trip. I felt like everthing was warping and morphing in my room. I heard a voice in my head that told me to take more DMT so I took it and I had a great Ego Death. I was out being god for around 5 minutes before the effects of the drug weared off me. Then I just didn't know what to do. I smoked the rest of DMT that was on my bong and nothing exceptional happend. I found this to be a profound trip because two etities told me to slow down on psychedelics and healed me. I am a fucking addictic to psychedelics. I use them as escapism to my life. I don't really like my current awareness so I recur to psychedelics to have something different. I'm currently drunk asf. I'm pretty lost. Please help me god.!!!!!

On 23/07/2020 at 11:16 PM, Espaim said:

Dosage: 0,4 g

Lol I got it wrong here. It was 0,1g. 0,4g would have left me traumatized.