Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vincent S

A New Vision

2 posts in this topic

(This is not my video)

Some of you have probably seen this video. 
But it really did pull me out of a contracted state of consciousness. (that I had put myself in)

Everything has always been perfect and right where it needs to be. We just have to
accept and start experiencing it...

Be willing to accept who you are, be willing to see yourself exactly as you are.
"Life" doesnt need to get to a perfect state or a stage for you to feel ready to step up and accept your gift.
You... are... worthy...

A few months ago I wrote this to someone, but later I found out, that the message wasn't for that special someone.
It was for me...

"I had to go through the darkness and its dark reflections that I was identifying myself with, to be able to see the white and vague light in the distance. Once I realised that there was more to my experience than the darkness I had been surrounded by, I started pursuing the white light.
And when I reached the end of darkness, I found myself blinded by the massive and all surrounding light. And then I finally realised, that Im neither the light, nor the dark. I was the thing experiencing the both. And when I clearly saw that I am nothing, I laughed and dissapeared in to the nothingness of my existence"

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”