Nercohype

Wisdom of Thoth

1 post in this topic

Emerald tablets of Thoth the Atlantean were found under the temple of sun god, in Yucata. Dr.Michel Doreal had the permission translate the tablets in 1925.

Keep in mind that, we do not have much evidence on their existance and it might very well be just a made up thing, who knows?

But my concern is not whatever or not they are physically real but the knowledge, secrets and wisdom that comes from this text. The Emerald Tablets of Thoth have changed my life so much! I can't put my feeling into words, how much i appreciate this text!

I just wanted to share this somwhere and this was the only forum that i could think of where people could have real discussion about his wisdom and knowledge! Hopefully it will bring you much light and love, as it did from me!

A man named Billy Carlson is a master of decoding thoth's ancient knowledge, check his book: Compendium of the Emerald tablets of Thoth

At least it's awsome to read or listen :D 

What do you guys think? I would very much like to hear your thoughts! ;) 

Light & Love <3

I accidently posted this in the wrong place! I wanted to post it to: Meditation, Consciousness, Enlightenment, Spirituality           

it seems it's impossible to change it now.. ?‍♂️

Edited by Nercohype