Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bertharmorrison

Ssl Certification

2 posts in this topic

Hey, I just need to know some details about getting SSL certification. One of my friends asked me some suggestions on this and I am not completely aware of this. While searching I found Comodo PositiveSSL UCC/SAN SSL Certificate - https://www.ssltrust.com.au/comodo-ssl/positivessl-ucc-san. The site explains some benefits for getting it which included;
1. You will be able to easily secure both mail server in one location and website with a separate hosting provider.
2. It comes standard with the ability to secure 3 domains, and the option of adding additional domains either at the time of purchase or during the life of the certificate.
3. For securing MS Exchange setups this UCC/SAN Certificate has proven to be one of the most sort after with SSLTrust customers
4. Compatible with 99.9% of web browsers and mobile devices, this certificate is easily accepted by customer’s devices and backed by an industry leader, Comodo.etc

This one sounds good and I was thinking to suggest him this. What are your suggestions on it?

You're gonna be better off asking that on a technical web development forum.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.