Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lyubov

MDMA Self Therapy

2 posts in this topic

Has anyone here done a solo MDMA ceremony on their own for personal healing and development? Is MDMA better to be done with someone or can you get benefits of it from doing it on your own? I would like to try this out and see if I can deepen the love for myself. If I do should I set it up how when I have did other ceremonies on my own? (dim light, calming music, lie down in comfortable and safe place, have anything I may need during the trip next to me such as water, towel, bucket, any medications, etc. I am interested in trying MDMA therapy with a facilitator but it isn't available in my country so I'm wondering what some of the difference might be doing it alone. Is having someone to talk to while doing it very effective, can the same be achieved by journaling while on it?

Edited by Lyubov

@Lyubov tbh, I have tried to do it, and it did work for me, but I think I just got lucky. Ime it is way better to use psychedelics for this kind of stuff. I'm sure you could journal on it and it would help, but then again, you could do the exact same on magic mushrooms and probably be more effective.