Mppdidi

The Global Brain

6 posts in this topic

Hey everybody,

back in the 90's a friend of mine came up with this video ( thanks homan !!! ). As the Internet, globalization, discoveries, enviromental and moral issues have taken up fast pace, the question is what does the next ( and probably a somewhat ) 'I' version will be ( paradigm shift from i to we ). We are stretching the limits so far and so fast, that 'old and well known' paradigms are not working anymore. This is what i have been waiting for. See what really happens inside the human conscioussness when the term 'boundary' get's dissolved for good. It is time for a real change my friends. I think this time there will be no escape - in terms of temporal compensation. So let's take ourselves all together into a new experience that is unlike anything before !

All the best :)

Edited by Mppdidi
forgot video link

Another way of looking at this is - what is the consequence of living in realtime when time and space shrink close to zero ( the internet has siginifically compressed the gap of time and space in regard to human interaction ) ? The old concept of ego cannot keep pace with this phenomenon. So it's time to fuse together all the I's to emerge a new 'We'. Remember connected selfs are more powerfull than isolated ones !

On 7/19/2016 at 2:03 AM, Mppdidi said:

Another way of looking at this is - what is the consequence of living in realtime when time and space shrink close to zero ( the internet has siginifically compressed the gap of time and space in regard to human interaction ) ? The old concept of ego cannot keep pace with this phenomenon. So it's time to fuse together all the I's to emerge a new 'We'. Remember connected selfs are more powerfull than isolated ones !

do you have any idea how long it takes consciousness  to evolve to any degree,  there wont be a mass newage awakening, the only awakening will be one of pain, and misery because of the degeneration of the human species, look around you all over the world, when this particular awakening happens many will behave like animals and savages.

On 21.7.2016 at 3:37 AM, charlie2dogs said:

do you have any idea how long it takes consciousness  to evolve to any degree,  there wont be a mass newage awakening, the only awakening will be one of pain, and misery because of the degeneration of the human species, look around you all over the world, when this particular awakening happens many will behave like animals and savages.

You maybe right in relative terms, but afaik the chinese proverbe goes something like this https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/a_journey_of_a_thousand_miles_begins_with_a_single_step

so passing arround the issue will definetly keep things as they are.

However, for myself I have decided to take this approach since it is the right thing to do.

All the best :D

We have already transformed from I to We , we just don't know it yet !