Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UNZARI

MDMA Discoveries & Experiences

1 post in this topic

so as a reckless yet experimental teenager last year i tried molly several times and i want to share some of my experiences and their long term effects for anybody interested. 

the very first time i tried molly was in a small capsule, about a year after beginning to watch Leo’s videos and after previously trying LSD and Mushrooms. going into the experience i had a lot of the theories in mind and wanted to see if i could “maybe pick up on something” instead i got thrusted into a realm i didn’t know existed.

my friend and i each popped one capsule and once the effects emerged “i” was no more. the character, the “me” and all of my problems/worries were obviously a made up story and what was left was a growing empathy. this empathy expanded through the whole room until i made eye contact with my friend. we both instantly intuitively felt a massive barrier break down between us and we hugged each other sobbing. we confessed our judgments of each other and forgave each other SINCERELY. and when i say sincerely i fucking mean it. as if we cut open our hearts and became ripe with honesty and openness, no. more. lies. dishonesty is an unnecessary delusion. in this state if someone got mad at me and threatened to kill me cause i told them the truth i would instantly forgive them and love them regardless, in fact i might even tell them to do what they’re meant to do lol. then the MDMA tingles began and the whole room felt amazing to touch, the love just growing more and more. we hugged and praised his dog, talked about our families and friends and how much we love them. we shared our deepest secrets. (i highly recommend you try MDMA safely with a boyfriend or girlfriend, strongest bonding experience i know of). 

that was only the first experience, every other time i experienced this in different gradations and in different locations. with that being said all of those experiences had a deep lasting impact on me and are my reference point as to what real LOVE is. it’s strange to think if i didn’t try this stuff along with other psychedelics i would never have a clue. 

(MDMA can easily be abused and can be addictive, i haven’t taken it in a year and i never found it addictive, but some people might! stay safe! ❤️)