Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dolphin

Stacking Nootropics and Psychedelics with Intense Physical Exerise

2 posts in this topic

Hello everybody,

I am new to the forum and I am curious to see if anyone has had similar experiences stacking nootropics and psychedelics with intense physical exercise. For context, I have tripped 25+ times over the past 4 years and have essentially been working out/staying active consistently since I was a young boy. 

Modafinil/LSD/lifting or running: My absolute favorite stack is a relatively higher dose of moda and a microdose of LSD. On this stack I have set many lifting PRs (no wonder Modafinil is a banned substance in the Olympics). But I recently discovered that running on Moda/LSD is absolutely amazing! 

I will typically run for 4-8 miles. If it's 8, it'll take me about an hour, if it's 4, then less. But usually, within 10 minutes into the run I start to see much higher quality thoughts and ideas from myself. There is a significant increase in awareness as well as an appreciation for everything. If you follow the run with some deep, prolonged stretching you will experience even more of an increase in awareness. The high can last all day and it's a fucking fantastic way to increase body awareness and body appreciation. I have found that working out on LSD can be extremely helpful if you have any body dysmorphia issues! Overall, it's just an amazing stack that I utilize about once a week or every two weeks. 

Disclaimer: If you are not already well trained, DO NOT try this. You should probably start with brisk walking and light stretching. Also, you must be extremely mindful of your hydration levels. Modafinil can easily dehydrate you and lead to cramping or more dangerous issues. Don't be an idiot about this. Also, don't take too high of an LSD dose. 

Anyways, I just thought this was a fun little discovery. 

Thanks!