Vlad Ropotica

Weird Things About Emotions/sensations

5 posts in this topic

Can someone explain me why if i observe one ( ore more ) of my emotions the suffering disappears ? ( it becomes like an ordinary sensation in my body) It's like when i'm observing it (the emotion),it loses its intensity.

40 minutes ago, Vlad Ropotica said:

can someone explain me why if i observe one( ore more ) of my emotions the suffering disappears ?( it becames like an ordinary sensation in my body) It's like when i'm observing it(the emotion),it loses its intensity 

when you realize its just an emotion, there is no need to keep suffering

@Vlad Ropotica

Observation is accepting it.  Plus, by observing it, you are no longer giving fuel to the ideation that keeps it going. 

52 minutes ago, Vlad Ropotica said:

can someone explain me why if i observe one( ore more ) of my emotions the suffering disappears ?( it becames like an ordinary sensation in my body) It's like when i'm observing it(the emotion),it loses its intensity 

Emotions are like little children. If you've been ignoring them for a while, they won't bother to come sit with you, as they already know from experience you'll give nothing rewarding. Keep observing. 

Another thing is that.. you might be too scared to just observe them and you are actually blocking them. 

A sure sign of an integrated emotion is some kind of physical release (like a sigh, or deep breath) followed by a feeling of peace and completion. 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

Thanks for the insights guys, its pretty weird that the sensations make the most of our life, I sometimes can feel the pulsations of my thoughts, that makes me wonder if when the time comes ( when i will know my body perfectly) will i  (the body) still need the thoughts