Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pinnacle

Shambhala

4 posts in this topic

There are real stories of people who shared their experiences .
There are many fictional books on this topic but recently I came across a video of  spiritual man who talked about  Paris women named  Sophia  wrote a book in french about her real experience  translated into English.
Anybody know name of this book?

By Shambhala, are you referring to the spiritual organization founded by Chogyam Trungpa? 

I don’t know about Sophia’s book, yet I participated with a Shambhala group for many years and could help if you wanted to explore that area.

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

By Shambhala, are you referring to the spiritual organization founded by Chogyam Trungpa? 

I don’t know about Sophia’s book, yet I participated with a Shambhala group for many years and could help if you wanted to explore that area.

I'm familiar with the festival. Not aware of any such book. Unfortunately, I never attended. One day.

14 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Thank you.

I am talking about this Shambhala https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shangri-La .

Paris women named Sophia wrote book French I am looking for this book translated into english around in 

Edited by pinnacle