SamueLSD

Planting seeds of consciousness.

1 post in this topic

For those of you who have closed-minded friends that you have somewhat detached from while on this path, you don't need to lose faith in them completely. Especially if you still care about them.

Last week I was a trip sitter for my friend who had never had a spiritual experience, and who thoroughly believed that money / material reality was all that mattered. He also got into alot of street fights and had friends that were in gangs, etc. I seriously thought we weren't going to talk again until recently. 

While he tripped, I spoke words of wisdom that once blew my mind when I was at his stage of development. I explained how everything other than the experience he has right now is thought, and how thought is often deluded and grounded in nothing. There is nothing else going on other than his awareness.  He begun to realise how closed minded he had been, and I didn't even put the words into his mouth! He was shocked at the beauty he had been ignoring in life. 

He began to laugh hysterically, but he almost seemed terrified. He kept saying; " Oh my god. This is too good to be true. No fucking way.. ".  We re-bonded that night. 

Since, he has started changing his entire attitude towards life, and stopped being influenced by people who aren't going to lead him anywhere. 

This experience was profound for me too. Showing someone else the light is beautiful. I understand now why Leo does what he does. Helping guide people towards their true nature is the most loving and life changing thing you can do for them. 

TLDR:  By teaching others, you are also reinforcing your own understanding. No one is ever completely lost.

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”