Ethan1

Collaborate - Habits

2 posts in this topic

I'm sitting down breaking down and contemplating the idea? of habits.

Basically collecting ? as much information and summarizing the information into an online visual aid with Mindomo?. 

I figured it would be awesome to collaborate and share ideas to build a concept map?️. 

In this way the links could be posted on actualized.org for everyone to view. This will help convey vast amounts of information ? for others to understand. 

I figured building habits is a very important idea. Considering how it can have an echo effect in life. Changing a small habit can lead to a domino effect and a momentum. Such as Journaling everyday ? or just meditating, reading, exercising, and any other habits. 

Here is the concept map that I am building: 

https://www.mindomo.com/mindmap/habits-508a45a3e5645a9876da4edc3bda59ac

My thoughts about this map.

? Sharing thoughts on top habits... 

? Sharing tools and resources that have help you..   

? Sharing any ideas about habits that can add value.. 

I will try to organize the information in the map with images and recommended thoughts/ideas.  

I don't mean to assume anything, but I'll speak a little from personal experience. Analyzing an idea or process or anything can be intriguing and productive, but I would caution that you not use it as a way to blow smoke at yourself with an illusion of actualization; do not let yourself get distracted from these habits in simply thinking about them. Again, I don't want to assume that you're distracting yourself, and what you do gains merit in how passionate it makes you feel (idea of optimizing the path to instead be your path). Thus, best of luck, and I think a program does have a lot of potential in sharing concepts.

"It is thus with farming: if you do one thing late, you will be late in all your work." -Cato